Thursday, December 4, 2008

It has kicked the bucket

After many months of problems and blaze orange duck tape holding our laptop together it finally has decided to kick the bucket. The screen had detached from the base months ago and was only holding on by the wires and duck tape. I have spent the night trying to get the wires attached long enough to get my photos burned to a CD. I had not done a backup on them since last December so I hope to be able to get them back. I got two great videos that I wanted to share today and hope to have them on here by tomorrow. It's very scary to think all those photos may be lost. :( I have Adam checking at walmart tomorrow and see if we can luck out on a good deal. Right now I am using our backup but it only holds about a 30 minute charge and it's a dinasour.

No comments: