Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Addison is off her monitor

Addison smiles. All three pictures by Aunt Debbie.


























This is my new favorite picture! Oaklen loves his little sister.






















We are saying good bye to our last monitor. The boys got off theirs months and months ago while Addison was not ready. She was tested last week and we got the results back faster than expected. They say she is good to go. I have to admit I'm a little sad. These monitors gave me peace of mind through the nights. These monitors watched my babies while I was not always their to keep an eye on them every second of the day. However give Addison a little "YAY" because she has outgrown apnea due to prematurity. Addison will now be able to wear clothes with zippers! She will no longer be tied down by wires or have to tote around that big box.

No comments: