Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Outside

Well today we decided to go outside and wait for Oaklen to get home from school. I put a blanket down outside and a little tent for the babies. I then carried them outside in a ..........laundry basket. Haha. It was a very tight squeeze but how else was I to get them all outside at the same time. I can not take them out one at a time. I'd end up leaving one outside while I went for the other. Not a good idea. I'll have to figure out what to do next month when I can no longer tote them around in the laundry basket. I can take them in their car seats and just sit them all by the door then slide them out one at a time, but their car seats are very bulky and heavy. Anyway we spent an hour outside. This is longest they have been outside. Our walks outside so far have been very short. The babies did great and Oaklen played with them outside when he got off the bus. I wish I had pictures to share, but I'm still waiting on my charger.

No comments: