Tuesday, April 8, 2008

3 to 1






Adam tried to tell me I could not take the babies out on my own because it was a 3 to 1 ratio. So guess what I did. I took them out. It's always going to be a 3 or 4 to 1 and that's not fair to keep everyone locked up in the house. We ran to home depot to get more paint. I painted the shutters yesterday and wanted more to do the door. We also ran to the DMV for an application for handy cap parking pass. As of right now I am taking up two spaces when I go anywhere. I know this makes people mad but it's the only way I can get them all in and out safely.


Later I packed up the babies in the laundry basket and we went outside to wait for Oaklen. I took a few new pictures in the shirts I made for them all last night. Oaklen could not wait to wear his to school.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You take those babies out! :)
The pictures are adorable. the weather is just warming up here in jersey so i am itching to get out soon

ccdean said...

Oh my word you are a busy gal...you go girl! The trio is adorable and Oaklen looks like a great older brother. Keep up the fantastic work.
--Christy

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh they are all so cute, but I just love the pic if the triplets in the laundry basket.

Jenny Lynn

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of the babies in the laundry basket!!! They are so cute.

April