Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Pictures




Addison doesnt know what to think about the bumbo.




















Brock likes the bumbo.















Tyler saying "Wazzup"










I'm very excited about our mats. For those of you who have been to my house know the entire downstairs is wood or slate. I was worried we would not have anywhere for the babies to learn to walk and play. So I found these mats and love them! They are soft to walk on and hopefully cushion the falls. They all kind of snap together and we can always add on to them. We can also take them off the floor and play with them. All the letters/numbers come out of their squares. I also bought gates to go all the way around this area. We had got the entire alphabet but some of their names require two of the same letter so we ordered a few extra so they could each spell their names. I must add excellent service from the company. I ordered them yesterday. They got them in the mail that same day and the very next day they were on my door step. Can't get better than that.

No comments: