Sunday, February 17, 2008

Doctor visit



Oaklen Reads to Tyler

Oaklen holds Tyler and Addie


Addie is a big snuggler with uncle Chase.

Chase with all three.
Aunt Roni with all three.


Oaklen changes his first diaper.
Brock is saying help me.



Donna naps with Addie
We made it in for our February shots this past week. Brock is back in the lead for heaviest. He weighs in at 11 pounds. Tyler is 10lbs 13oz. Addison is 9lbs 11oz. Believe it or not my lightest sleeps through the night and the boys do not. The boys depend on their paci's a lot so I get up all night to give them back after they fall out. I'm constantly moving their cribs to get the paci's they throw behind the crib. I've even started to put 4 extra beside the crib but somehow they all end up back there. Addison could care less about her paci unless she is hungry.
All three are smiling and cooing. The best time to catch them is first thing in the morning. They wake up in such a good mood. Love to lay there and talk to their mobiles. They have not yet noticed each other. I wonder how long it will take before they start interacting together.
We had Nana Doe, uncle Chase, and Aunt Roni in this weekend. What a help they are! They completely took over most feedings and I was able to do other things. Adam and I made it out of the house to do taxes (for 2 hours and 40 mintues). I think this was the second time we got out of the house together since the babies were born.
Oaklen spent the entire weekend on his Nintendo DS. We normally monitor this very close. He plays only for one hour a day Saturday and Sunday. He's not allowed through the week. This being his first weekend after saving all his money and waiting months to get it we kind of let the rules slide. He also had fun playing with Wheel of Fortune with Roni and Chase.
I'm hoping to get the call this week about the monitors!






No comments: