Thursday, May 28, 2009

19 Months


So so sweet my babies. Look at those bellies. Would you believe they were preemies now?






This cracks me up. She's got her arm around Brock while chatting on the phone. Sorry it's so bright. Camera must have had a flash malfunction.




All three are pro's at crawling up the stairs and Addison can walk up the stairs if her hand is held. Although we know they can back down a step or two we are not ready to let them attempt it all the way from the top.
What personalities they are getting! Addison is ornery as can be, Brock is stubborn as can be and Tyler is as laid back as can be. Big change from the Tyler I brought home from the hospital that was my fussy butt. He still likes to be held and snuggled though.
I asked Brock tonight if he was ready for bed and he signed back to me "play play play". Haha If I ask him for a kiss or hug he tells me "No". Normally after a few minutes he will come back and give them to me. He's still very dramatic in his temper tantrums.
Addison is climbing everything to sit on. The high she can get the better, but all she does when she gets there is sit for a few minutes then cry because she wants someone to get her down. She is doing this thing with her eyes where she rolls them at people then laughs. She also likes to bat her lids.
Tyler is really quiet lately. He is standing his ground more but he is quite content sitting on his bean bag with a book for up to 15 minutes at a time. I think it's funny because every time I look at him he has the book upside down. While at the pool Tyler kept copying me by signing "Play" and "Water".
All three love the song "When you are happy and you know it". I've sang this to them since about 5-6 months old, but now they can do it all too. When I say stomp your feet, clap your hands, jump, touch your nose, and just about any other silly thing I can come up with they do it. Such smart little ones.
So they will be 19 months tomorrow. It's so hard to believe!

2 comments:

Megan said...

They are getting so big! I love the kiss pictures from Addison!

Tidy Triplet Mom said...

I cannot believe our babies are 19 months old! Your pictures are too cute! That picture of Addison on the phone is hilarious!