Sunday, February 1, 2009

Pictures

Here are some random pictures I have been meaning to share.

Yes I can still fit all three on my lap. If I'm reading they will all sit there up to 15 minutes. Tyler is normally the one in the middle because the other two do not like to be squished.

This was the first set up at my parents house for the kids. They are not child proofed so they spent most of their time in "Toy Town" We eventually got some blankets and set it up in the living room.

Tyler loved snuggling his Pawpaw

Nonni is so silly she made all the babies kangaroos.

Addison's crazy hair after bath.
This is what all the pictures look like that I took of the kids playing with the flashlights.
All three boys got their hair cuts this morning.

1 comment:

Naomi said...

The boys look good after their hair cuts!

Glad you made it through the power cut in one piece, poor fishy though!
X