Monday, January 26, 2009

Weekend fun

Saturday night my family came over to celebrate my sisters birthday who are 21 today. We had a blast. My mom had bought 10 cans of silly string and we went outside to have a silly string fight. It was after dark and I am sure half my neighborhood came out to see who was making all the racket. I wanted to point to take a second to point out a few cheaters....Oaklen who wore night vision goggles and Adam and Wes who got two cans of silly string when the rest of only had one. CHEATERS!

We also played a game of cranium. For those of you with kids or even just the adults this is a very fun family game. I bought this for my sister for her birthday but think I am going to go out and buy one for us.


Shhh don't tell Oaklen I wore his shirt. He did not notice all night.

Don't they just look thrilled!


Jessica got the worst of it. I think Wes saved all his cans just for her.
This is one of my favorites. Donna in action with Dave spraying her.
I should add that I had a very colorful yard when I got up the next morning. Oaklen was worried that we would get a ticket for making such a mess. He's so silly

1 comment:

Megan said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Man I hope I can fit into my girls shirts when they are his age...well I guess I got a few years to try...yeah right! I am jealous!