Saturday, July 3, 2010

While daddy is away the kids and I play


Addison loves having her hair done so she had no problem letting me put her hair in curlers. :)








Adam left for a weekend fishing trip so the kids and I have been trying to stay busy. I did not get a chance to take pictures of all of our activities but I did snap some at the park.

Last night we baked cookies. I just got the easy you kind you peel off cardboard then stick on the pan, but it made the kids day to be able do that. We made cute sugar cookies with flags on them. Then we ate them up while they were still warm.

This morning bright and early we headed to the park. For some reason (maybe we were too early) they still had the gate shut so we had a long walk to make it to the playground and poor miss Addison, mommy put her in the wrong shoes and she got blisters. :( They still had a great time. By the time we got back home I could tell they were tired but it was only 10am so I really had to work to keep them up a bit longer for lunch.

This afternoon aunt Donna stopped by to see them and they played out back in the pool. I was hoping this would also wear them out and they would go to bed early. No such luck...I can hear the little monkeys jumping on their beds as I type.
Oaklen is still in Florida and is having a nice time. Today he left Orlando to head to the beach and should be returning home by Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

would love to have seen the curls

Proud parents of FOUR! said...

Her hair did not hold the curls. It's so fine it was straight as a board within 5 minutes. Next time I will need to put product on before hand.