Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Tyler visits with Brock

Oh man am I not liking this stage. Although it's sweet that he is visiting his brother NONE OF THE BABIES ARE NAPPING! I am now camped out in their room waiting until they fall asleep instead of getting the house clean. As I sit here I can list off ten things that need to be done. This is when I normally get the lawn mowed, dishes put away, laundry done, floors mopped and so forth. This was the time I knew they were safe not getting into anything. I need a free housekeeper!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I saw your post on TC. I went through the same thing when mine were that age. We went to toddler beds because crib tents wasn't an option for me either. I ended up laying on the floor until everyone was asleep and then sneaking out. It was a pain, but worked.

Proud parents of FOUR! said...

Thanks for posting Debbie. I've decided I was going to have to do the same. I figure I might as well find a good book because I am going to be spending many hours laying in their room.

mom said...

Brock doesn't even seem to notcie Tyler's arrival. If I didn't know this was in our near future it might be funnier. I look forward to hearing your ingenious ways of dealing with it so I can copy you.