Friday, November 14, 2008

Thank you

I wanted to take a few seconds to thank a few people. I wish I had the time to send out personal cards in the mail, but I am staying pretty busy here.

My first thanks is to Nana Doe for all the diapers and butt wipes! Nana doe has been bringing diapers and butt wipes by the truck load almost every visit she makes. We and my babies butts thank you!

I would like to send a thanks out to Uncle Mark and Aunt Kim for sending us a gift card in the mail. Adam and I look forward to getting out of the house this weekend and sitting down to a nice meal(not cooked by me!). Infact to top off the night my mom is setting up ice cream sundays for us when we return from our date. Thanks mom!

I would like to thank Grandma Toni, Grandpa Mike and Aunt Brea for giving Adam and I some time alone. Toni, Mike and Brea come over just about once a week for Adam and I to get to the grocery store and/or make it out in the woods to hunt. We really enjoy our time alone since Adam works so many hours.

I would like to thank one of my dearest and longest friends Glinda Bodine(Oaklen's Nana) for all the mental support and great advise she gives me all the way from Texas. Glinda and I have known each other for 14 years and have never gone more than a week without a phone conversation.

I would like to thank Aunt Dawn. Who sends all the kids books every so often. Oaklen is my biggest reader. He can read for hours and hours. Brock loves to eat them! The especially liked the last ones you sent. They seem to be holding up through all the drool and they love for me to read to them.

I would like to thank Aunt Kathy who is giving us all of Logan's clothes. I think I have already posted this before but she has given us over 80 pairs of boys shoes!

I would like to thanks my beautiful sisters for just being who you are. Now I'm going to end this because I am starting to tear up.

Thanks to everyone who have given Adam, Oaklen, Tyler, Addison, Brock and finally me support and encouragement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nicole you are so thoughtful.Your comments touched my heart and I'm fortunate to know you.