Saturday, November 15, 2008

Girls night out

Tonight I took Addison out to shop. We took Nonni and Aunt Jessica with us. It felt so strange to have only one but we had a blast. Addison was on her best behavior the entire trip. We ate at IHOP because I knew they had food she could eat. She got her own plate of food off the kids menu. She was hungry because she ate about half of it. She had pancakes and eggs. I wish I had my camera with me to document her first girls outing. We went to the mall and I had Addison in a carrier on me to keep people from touching her. It's amazing how much attention we did not get with only one! Addison even split a blue icee with me. She had blue lips but loved it of course. When we got home she was very crabby which made daddy crabby with me. :) He told me he was upset with me for keeping his little girl out 2 hours past her bedtime!

1 comment:

ccdean said...

Sounds like fun. I love it when I have the chance to just take one of the girls out. Now that the hubby is home more I want to make it a point to do it more often.