Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Pictures by Debbie

My posts are a little out of order, but this was a few weekend ago when we went to Cincinnati to see my aunts. My aunt Karen was in visiting from Mississippi and this was her first time to see the triplets.

Our attempt at a family photo.

Addison sooo tired from missing her nap.

Brock playing with his beads.

Brock telling my aunt Jody all about the choo choo. He's signing choo choo in this photo after hearing a loud noise that assumed was a choo choo. They also sign choo choo at anything long such as a semi.

My mom and her sisters.





How much fun that my aunt Jody has toys! They loved going through them!

And a Tyler size chair!

Brock is apparently allergic to cats. His eyes got red and swollen just like mommies do when she touches a cat. Although he loves kitty cats and signs it while barking at them. Haha. I talked to the Pedi and she said it was a hereditary allergy. I never knew there was such a thing!


1 comment:

FrenznickFive said...

Great pictures! looks like it was a fun trip and I love the family pic that's so funny!