Saturday, April 4, 2009

Where have we been???


We have been the busiest of parents! Some of you may know that I am a member of a local moms club and plan the events for my county. We have been working hard for many weeks and finally got to see our reward for it. Below are pictures of the Easter Egg Hunt that my friend Jessica and I put together. It was perfect. We had a great turnout, excellent weather and pretty much had the park to ourselves. Hope you enjoy the pictures as much as we enjoyed the day!


Oaklen playing with the parachute.



This is Jessica's daughter with Tyler.

Addison proud of her egg.







Every month Oaklen and I meet with my friend Jessica and her son for the home depot kids craft. We really enjoy getting out on our own and meeting up with friends.



No comments: