Monday, December 24, 2007

Sleep over at Noni and PaPa's house

Yesterday our electricity went out. Since the babies are on monitors and only have so much battery we freaked out a little. We called the electric company and they told us they would call us back. We waited an hour and heard nothing. Two neighbors said they were told it would be 11:30 at night so we had to pack up and go to Noni and Papa's to spend the night. Doing this quickly to get the babies plugged back in was not easy. I felt like I was packing half my house up. Bottles,blankets,clothes,milk,diapers,wipes,meds,pack and play, Oaklen clothes, Adam and I clothes, toothbrushes. I was running around like a mad man trying to get it all done quickly knowing it would take me at least 30 minutes to get them all into their car seats and then into the van. So what happens as we walk out the door??? The electric came back on. We decided to head out anyway just incase it decided to go back out.

No comments: