Sunday, December 30, 2007

2 months old!


It's hard to believe the triplets are already 2 months old. I'm a day late on this post but I do not think I will ever make it to anything on time for the rest of my life. They have grown so much and day by day you can see them maturing in the things they do. Tyler is progressing the fastest. He holds his head up when he does tummy time. He also tried to bounce with his legs when you hold him up. Brock is spending much more time with his eyes open. Addison is spending much more time crying. All three love to watch their mobiles. They are much more alert than when we first brought them home. I look forward to the day hey start cooing and swatting at their toys.

2 comments:

ccdean said...

Love the outfit that Addison is wearing, my girls have the same one :-) They are growing so fast.
--Christy

Sam said...

It's hard to believe they are already 2 months! They look great and love the pic of Oaklen!